Emporia Recreation Facilities Rental Guide
Rules & Regulations
- Alcohol: Alcohol is not permitted on the Lee Beran Recreation Center or Jones Aquatic Center grounds. If found, the party will be shut down and law enforcement will be contacted.
- Deposits: Some venues do require a refundable damage deposit. If you make your final rental payment on time, have no damage and leave the rental space as clean as you found it, the deposit will be returned in full. Contact individual facilities for additional information.
- Smoking: City regulations prohibit smoking inside any facility and must be further than 20 feet from any entrance.
- Building supervisor (Lee Beran Recreation Center only): Our building supervisor is available to help with table and chair set-up, to take out trash during your event and will provide the proper cleaning tools to help you clean the facility after your event.
- Scheduling: Scheduling is based on first- come, first-served basis. ERC programming takes precedence over outside rentals. Reservations are not confirmed until the appropriate paperwork and fees have been processed.
- Outside food: Outside food is allowed in the community room and birthday cake, cupcakes and juice boxes are allowed into the Jones Aquatic Center during birthday parties. Outside food is not permitted unless approved by aquatics supervisor, full concessions are available during rentals.
- Community room usage: No soliciting groups (example: Mary Kary, Avon, private sales, etc.). Fundraising groups are up to the discretion of the director.