Please feel free to call the ERC to check capacity numbers from 8:00am - 5:00pm during front office hours at 620-340-6300.
COVID19 Fitness Room Requirements
Please stay home if you are not feeling well. We need everyone’s help to stay healthy. There are several new processes so we encourage you to read through the requirements for the Fitness Room during COVID19:
Equipment has been spaced to enhance social distancing guidelines.
Distancing signs have been posted along with other safety guidelines.
Additional cleaning stations and hand sanitizing stations will be available to guests.
Youth ages 12 & 13 must have a parent/guardian present in the fitness room.
Children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the fitness room.
• Non-essential items are discouraged - (If patrons use mobile phones/electronics to exercise, we ask that devices stay in a pocket or fitness band. Otherwise, please do not bring in the facility.)
• Personal water bottles are allowed
• Locker Rooms are not available
• Personal sweat towels are allowed*
*Sweat towels will NOT be provided by ERC. Due to staff limitations and the health and safety of our patrons and employees, we ask that patrons bring their own personal towel going forward.
• Capacity limitations will apply
• Check-in with staff upon entry
• Hand sanitize before using equipment
• Limit workout time (Suggested time 1 hr)
• Social distance of 6 feet at all times
• Clean machines before and after use
• Face masks are required during all activities aside from rigorous cardio training.