COVID19 Info for Wellness Center
Fitness Center Hours for week of May 25th
Monday: Closed for Memorial Day
Tuesday - Friday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
The Fitness Center will close for 15 minutes every two hours to clean and disinfect.
Capacity: 10 patrons
Please feel free to call the ERC to check capacity numbers from 9:00am - 4:00pm during front office hours at 620-340-6300.
COVID19 Fitness Room Requirements
Please stay home if you are not feeling well. We need everyone’s help to stay healthy. There are several new processes so we encourage you to read through the requirements for the Fitness Room during COVID19:
- To avoid cross contamination on the key pad, staff will be present at the check in station at all times to check in each member.
- Equipment will be spaced to enhance social distancing guidelines.
- If equipment is unable to be spaced, use of some equipment will be blocked.
- Distancing signs will be posted along with other safety guidelines.
- Additional cleaning stations and hand sanitizing stations will be available to guests.
- Patrons will be asked to verbally check-out with staff and exit through the East door in the fitness room.
- Youth ages 12 & 13 must have a parent/guardian present in the fitness room.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the fitness room.
• Non-essential items are discouraged - (If patrons use mobile phones/electronics to exercise, we ask that devices stay in a pocket or fitness band. Otherwise, please do not bring in the facility.)
• Personal water bottles are allowed
• Locker Rooms are not available
• Personal sweat towels are allowed*
*Sweat towels will NOT be provided by ERC. Due to staff limitations and the health and safety of our patrons and employees, we ask that patrons bring their own personal towel going forward.
• Capacity limitations will apply
• Check-in with staff upon entry
• Verbally check-out before leaving
• Exit East Side Door
• Hand sanitize before using equipment
• Limit workout time (Suggested time 1 hr)
• Social distance of 6 feet at all times
• Clean machines before and after use
• Face masks recommended if safe to do so